Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ok.....I promise, promise promise I'm turning over a new leaf. It isn't that I have abandoned my blog. I haven't. Life happened.

We moved from South Carolina to Georgia, the hubby got a promotion (hence the move), babies have been screaming and learning how to cop an attitude, homeschooling has been done...it's been a lot.

But now we are settled and I'm back online. The horrific event of my beloved iMac crashing is fading to the background as I have a new laptop. Spiffy!

I'm planing lots of new blog posts, trying to educate myself of how this whole blogging thing goes and maximizing this space so that posts are easily accessible for you, the reader. There will be exciting new topics like how to fold laundry faster, cleaning and organizing tips, neat homeschool finds and much, much more. As always, I take requests! *insert cheesy lounge music here*

So stick around, become a follower and we will hopefully have a few laughs and improve this journey we call Motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment