Sunday, July 31, 2011

Wow....Nov. 11th?




Nov 11th was my last post? Wow. I should hang my head in blogger shame.

Tons have been going on, the greatest of which is a secret and I'll tell you all later. Don't you love secrets? I especially love them when I've been told that there is one floating just out of my reach--much like I have just done to you all. :D

The boys are now 4. Caed is pushing 15 with all of the wild demands and stunts that have given me at least 1 full blown panic attack. Daniel continues to be my "Yes Man". We knew he was always watching Caed, but now we realize it's to see what he gets away with before he attempts it himself.

David has bid on 2 new facilities. Denver Tracon and Fort Myers, FL. Now I know what most of you are thinking...it's a no brainer! It is if doubling your salary and increasing retirement 50% for about a 5 year investment isn't a factor for you, kudos and keep walking - and buy me a new car on your way out the door! It really is a consideration, but so is what I am referring to as "lifestyle". Either way it's a raise, and one there is no state income tax. (Florida) I'd love to be in my pool every day and my idea of "the great outdoors" isn't a hike on the Rockies, but curling my toes in the sand with a cool adult beverage in a koozie next to my beach chair. But I'm bias. I was born in Florida, reared just about 90 minutes north of Ft. Myers in Bradenton. For me it would be about as close to going home as I could get. David could always go to a higher level facility. Denver would be an adventure for our family, but I'd rather be shipwrecked.



No comments:

Post a Comment